- Published on Thursday, 16 October 2014 14:10
Parents are valued partners in the education of our students! With that in mind, our teachers try hard to make themselves available to help students and parents with the advice and resources to be successful. In addition, we offer several chances each year for parents to come conference with teachers.
APS's first round of Parent-Teacher Conferences are coming up at the end of October. Thursday, October 30 will be a half-day for students with conference times offered in the evening. Friday, October 31 will be a no-school day for students with conferences offered in the morning.
Conferences for elementary students are scheduled at specific times for each student, and elementary parents should expect information to come home soon to set up appointments. Parents of students in grades 6-12 may visit during conference times for drop-in sessions. Here are some
Thursday, October 30
- Elementary appointments - 4:00-7:00 PM
- Thunder Bay & ACES - 3:30-6:30 PM
- Alpena High - 4:00-7:00 PM
Friday, October 31
- Elementary appointments - 8:00-11:00 AM
- Thunder Bay - 7:30-10:30 AM
- Alpena High & ACES - 7:30-9:30 AM